Start of main content
This Advisory is NOT ACTIVE
2/10/2012 10:05:59 AM
3/16/2012 12:00:00 AM
Migration to new Web Content Management System
There are important changes coming for the web content management system (CMS). Visit http://www.etsu.edu/cms for more information. ETSU is in the process of migrating to a new CMS system called “OU Campus” by OmniUpdate. OU Campus is the leading web management system for higher education institutions.
There are a few important things to know about the migration:
(1) The web address (URL) of your website will NOT change
(2) At no time will your website disappear from the web server or be unavailable for viewing by the public
(3) The content on your web pages will NOT change or be removed. All content will be automatically migrated from the current Sungard system to the new OU Campus system.
(4) When the system is up and running, you WILL need to be trained in the new OU Campus CMS system.
(5) CMS administrator training sessions are now available. Please visit http://www.etsu.edu/cms for a schedule of training sessions.
(6) The migration of data should take place the week of March 5-9 and we hope to have the migrated sites live on production server by March 19, 2012.
If you feel that you have special needs regarding training or if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 439-8249.
We will make every effort to make this transition to be as smooth and seamless as possible.
Last Modified Date
2/17/2012 1:43:12 PM